The Missing Character
By Theodore K
Splooooshh!!!!!!! A Gigantic chocolate wave splashed out of a chocolate factory! The peach was almost soaked with a mix of milk chocolate, dark chocolate candy bars, butterscotch chocolate chips, chocolate pudding, sweet chocolate syrup, and chocolate ice cream. The peach sprinted a little more forward and then CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!! They burst through a building.
“Ouch!!!!!!”
Screamed Centipede as glass pierced him! Then, PLOOOSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! “
We are bobbing up and down cried everyone at once!’’ James and his friends climbed to the top of the peach. James looked down they saw sharks!!
, then out of the blue……
”LOOOOOOOOOOK OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUT BEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!
Screeched a voice from nowhere! Then
“OoFf!!” There stood a boy on the peach.
The boy was dressed with golden, winged shoes, A ripped, light-blue shirt, and some green pants with polka dots.The boy had curly hair and looked fierce but friendly at the same time. Everybody including James quickly but steadily scuttled down in the peach.A few seconds elapsed and a voice came from the little boy echoing through the peach”Hello anybody home?”The lad went to the side of the peach and slowly James came to the top of the peach and asked
”h-hh-hh- who are you?”
“Oh I forgot to introduce myself.”
“I am Oskar. I am looking for a boy named James.”
“James?”
“Yes. James.”
“Speaking”, replied James looking flattered”
“Really?”
“Yep”
“Wow In just five seconds I actually found him!”
“I never knew you were looking for me” stated James; At this point about all the creatures climbed to the top of the peach.
“I never had any friends for many years.”
“Really?’’
“I am not kidding.”
“Poor you.”
“Can you be my friend?”
“OF COURSE!!!”
“THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!”
So at that point Oskar has shaked everyone's hands (Including all of the centipedes forty-two legs.
“Now look at all those sharks!”
“Oh yeah! I forgot all about the sharks! We are going to DIE!!!!!!!!!”
“Now don’t say any nonsense. I will get rid of them.” James and his friends watched Oskar pull out a wand and say some words.Then a smoke cloud blew over everyone.Soon, Oskar pointed his hands at the sharks and then ZAP!! They were GONE!!!!!!
“H-HH-HH-How did you do that?”
“Nothing”, replied Oskar.
“Just a little magic.”
Everyone was astonished.
“Now let’s get far, far away from england.”said Oskar.
“Who knows a place?”
“Hmmm………”
“Hmmm………”
“I got it!” cried LADYBUG.”Let’s go to New York!!!!”
“SURE.” replied Oskar.
Oskar broke off a piece of the peach’s stem. He drew two rockets on the side of the peach.Oskar zapped it and it came REAL!!!! Silkworm and Ms. Spider fastened the rockets to the peach. Oskar pressed a button on the rockets.And then, FOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In a few seconds the peach and everyone were landed on the top of the Empire State Building.
No comments:
Post a Comment